Pages

8.27.2008

Saturday Night Date Night


My cousin Brian and his wife Rhonda


Travy and I outside of the Metro Dome

We had such a fun night on Saturday night. Friends of ours gave us 4 free tickets to the Vikings/Steelers Pre-season game at the Metro Dome. I had never been to an NFL game before, so I was very excited because I love football! I will say that I love college football more than NFL however. Of course Travis was thrilled to go too! We called my cousin Brian and Rhonda and asked if they wanted to go and we had such a fun time!! I did have to call my Dad and explain that I was not going to be cheering for the Vikings or lending my fan support their way! We are Packer fans at my parents house and to cheer for the Vikings would almost be considered a sin!! Of course these days I'm still mad at the Packers, but that doesn't matter when it comes to the Vikings. So don't worry Dad! I had a great time but I didn't pass for a Viking's fan!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That looks like so much fun! And, I hear you about the Vikings.

Heather said...

Hi, Stephanie! I came over from Faith's blog and wanted to say Hi! My hubby and I LOVE football and we're jealous that you got to go to a game!!! :)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!