Pages

12.06.2010

We Have a Winner!!

We Have A Winner!!!



First of all, let me just tell you that I LOVED reading all about your favorite Christmas memories this weekend!  Not only did they give me great ideas for our little family, but they reminded me of so many of my favorite Christmas things.  I think the common denominator was "being with family" and I have to agree, that is my favorite part!  I love the music, the decorations, the beautiful snow, and a chance to give in a tangible way, but the best part is just being with the ones I love to celebrate the birth of our Savior.  Doesn't get much better than that!!



So thanks for playing along!  

According to random.org, lucky #18 was our winner this morning and after I scrolled through the comments, #18 is you Shanna!!!  

I will email the info to you so that you can start shopping!! Yay :) 



Blogger SM Anderson said...

First of all I love your new title with the great new picture of Carter. Secondly, I love give aways so I just have to give it a try. Lastly, it is hard to decide what I love most about Christmas. I love Christmas eve candle light services where we get to sing all the wonderful Christmas songs. I guess I will go with that since I can only pick one! Stay warm!!!
December 3, 2010 10:42 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats Shanna!