Pages

7.04.2009

Happy Independence Day!

What a fun day we had today!  After we all slept in and loafed around, we spent the afternoon with some sweet staff friends of ours, swimming, eating, laughing and roasting marshmallows.  The perfect way to celebrate!  We even got to see some fireworks from their backyard, without having to fight the crowds and the traffic :) Here are some fun pictures from our day...
Because we had such cold weather at Family Camp, Ava never got to wear her new swimming suit until today.  She was the yummiest strawberry I've seen in awhile!!
Look at that red hair blowing in the breeze!  Isn't it adorable??
I just love the little neck on this suit!
Is there anything nicer than being in a pool on a hot day?
Looking so cute in her sun hat!
And loving the water once again :) 
This was her first time to be out in the sun for a swim.
We did our best to keep her covered (although you wouldn't know it in this picture!) and she loved being in the pool.  
Kelsey and Nancy with Travis.
Sacked out after a long swim!
Julie
I'm not saying we only came because of Jon's homemade salsa, but it sure didn't hurt!!  It is sooo good :) I think Travis ate a whole bowl by himself!! 
Proud to be an American!!  Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July!!  We did :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that swimsuit too! I wish all my tops had that neck! Ha. Ava changes with every picture! I can't wait to hug and kiss her again! Love you guys!

petrii said...

That Ava Page is an absolute doll baby!!! I love the strawberry swimsuite. When I was about seven I had a watermelon swimsuit.... I loved it!!

So glad you had a fun and Blessed 4th of July.

Have a Blessed Sunday,
Dawn

Heather said...

Ava is darling, as usual! glad you had a good fourth!

Rebecca Jo said...

Love your little strawberry!!!

How cute is her grip on the little flag!! I can never get enough of her cuteness!!

Anonymous said...

She's a waterbaby! So great she likes the water. Peg & Ron

Erin said...

Looks like a great day!! :) She is getting so big and so cute!