Pages

7.10.2009

Up to my elbows...

...in flowers!  I'm working on a wedding right now and this is what my kitchen looks like...


Buckets and buckets of flowers!  It's a fun one, just a small wedding with a few bouquets, corsages and bouts.  I am working all day Friday on them and then delivering them on Saturday.  Today has been a crazy day, I've barely had time to sit down.  I will share some pictures tomorrow after I've got the bouquets done.  Thankfully Travis is home all day tomorrow.  He has officially been relegated to "Ava duty!"  My goal this weekend is to post an update, because someone is turning 3 months old on Friday.  I can hardly believe it.  Anyway, I need to get off the computer and go to bed so I'm ready for a busy work day :) Hope you all have a great Friday!!  

5 comments:

Hope Moore said...

I can't believe you posted at 12am. You need to get some rest woman!!!

Erin said...

Is that why Travis and Ava where at the EP mall? I thought I saw him, didn't realize it was him until he was already in the elevator!! He looks like such a great daddy pushing her around!

Hope the wedding goes great!

petrii said...

Stephanie,
I'm looking forward to seeing your bouquets. You do such beautful work.

I'm sure daddy will have a lovely time on Ava duty.

Have a Blessed evening,
Dawn

Ron and Peggy said...

Oooh, pretty flowers!

Amanda Hoyt said...

Hi Stephanie,
I'm praying for you and hope all goes well!
Hugs,
Amanda