Pages

1.20.2011

Seriously??

Carter, didn't you get my memo???
STOP GROWING UP!!!
How are you possibly old enough to be in the johnny jump-up already??? 
I know, I know...Daddy was right. 
It was time to try it out and much to my surprise, you LOVE it!!
It makes us laugh to see you in there, you're still so tiny to be in such a big doorway!
Clearly, you have such a good time hanging out, so I guess you must think this is going to be part of your new daily routine??  Alright, fine....

But for the record, it doesn't mean I'm happy about it.
Ok, I'm happy about you being happy, but not about you growing up. 

I think you need to just cool your jets and stay little for a few more months, Ok??

What??  What's that you said??
Hmmm, I'm pretty sure you just giggled. 
That is NOT what I meant when I said STOP GROWING UP!!!  :)

4 comments:

petrii said...

Stephanie,

Carter is so cute!! Wow he really is getting big!!!

Have a Blessed evening,
Dawn

Ron and Peggy said...

Cutie pie! Put a brick on dat head!

Rebecca Jo said...

He's gotta get those legs to working... he's gotta chase that big sister! (who he looks SO MUCH like!!! - WOW!)

Manda (+2) said...

agree