Pages

9.30.2013

31 Days of Home: God's Gift of Grace For You


Welcome!  I'm so glad you landed here and I hope you will continue to stay with me for the next 31 days of this writing journey.  I haven't linked up with the nester for this 31 day experiment before, but I have been very choosy with my time this year in order to make more space for things like writing in my life.  I have been so busy for the last year, too busy in fact, and my soul has been craving the discipline of putting thoughts to "paper" or in this case, to keyboard and screen.  There is a real pouring out of inner places when I make the time to write, so I am really excited to journey through this next month with you and share some of the thoughts in my heart and on my mind.  I will warn you, this could be a real muddled mess! Writing for 31 days in a row is a daunting task and I would imagine that some days will be of interest to someone and other days...well, I'm just sure the "other days" will exist here too!  

The theme of my 31 days is simply this: 

I tend to express my love for family in the way that I feather, care for and manage our little nest, but what I often forget is that God also expresses His love for me in the countless ways He graces us with all that we need and so much more.  I am planning to share the stories and the heart of our nest with you for the next 31 days, but also some lessons I've learned from the Lord, while on this journey of building a Godly home.  I am no expert on the very broad topic of "HOME" but I am an expert on the subject of my home and I can't wait to tell you all about it!  

I found this beautiful quote that sums up my heart on this matter exactly...
So will you join me here each day for another post about our home and God's grace here?  I will add a link to this post every day, so you can always come back to this landing spot to find the next one.  Thank you for joining me here!  Grab a cup of coffee, settle in to your favorite chair and come on over to my house, I'm so happy you are here...

31 Days of  "HOME. God's Gift of Grace For You." 

Day 4: Under Construction
Day 5: Home is for Resting
Day 6: Home is for Friends to Gather
Day 7: The List
Day 8: Outside the Walls
Day 9: Our New Entry Way
Day 10: It Has to Get Worse
Day 11: Home is for Celebrating
Day 12: And Then it Gets Better
Day 13: In Our Own Backyard
Day 14: The Tale of the Carpet
Day 15: Living Room Secrets
Day 16: Porch Love
Day 17: Pumpkin Love
Day 18: Home if For Recovering
Day 19: Thankful Thursday
Day 20: Don't be Fooled
Day 21: The Kitchen (Part One)
Day 22: The Kitchen (Part Two)
Day 23: Home Away From Home
Day 24: {Weekending}
Day 25: Bathroom Makeovers (Part One)
Day 26: Bathroom Makeovers (Part Two)
Day 27: Working From Home
Day 28: The Great Tornado
Day 29: A Home to Season in
Day 30: Contentment

No comments: