Pages

4.28.2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Jennie!!

Dear Aunt Jennie, 

My Mom told me that today is your birthday!  Wow, we're going to have birthdays just 11 days apart :) Even though I'm brand new, I've heard lots of stuff about you!  Mommy tells me that you are her littlest sister and that you are so good with kids.  She says that I will have lots of fun with you and that I will love it when Aunt Jennie and Uncle Dave babysit me!  She also says that I'll love being at Grandma and Grandpa's house when Aunt Stacie and Uncle Jesse are there too.  She says I'll LOVE having aunts and uncles to play with!  
She told me that you couldn't wait for me to be born and that you called everyday at the end, asking how I was doing!  She also says that we kind of look alike right now, maybe my auburn hair comes from you?  
I also know that you were one of the first sets of arms that I got to be in after I was born.  Mommy says that wasn't on accident.  She says that I am a blessed little girl to have an aunt like you who loved me before I was even born!
I hope you have a really great birthday Aunt Jennie!  Mommy told me that Uncle Dave will probably spoil you today and that you'll go out for dinner with Grandma and Grandpa too.  I wish I could be there, even though I don't know what going out for dinner means!  
I love you very much and I'm so glad that I got to meet you on my first day and that you gave me lots of kisses before you left!!  I can't wait to see you again and I'm so happy that you're my aunt.  Happy Birthday!!  

Love, Ava

3 comments:

Melissa said...

sweet!
sisters are so special.

Faith said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet sister!

Anonymous said...

So do Jennie and Dave have the baby bug now? Ha! April is pretty packed with birthdays. Lily, Chloe, Travis, Ava, Stephanie, Ron's sister Nancy, and Jennie. Hope you guys are having a good time. Use grandma Texas while you have her. Take care. Ron & Peggy