Pages

2.16.2010

Tuesday News

Yesterday was great.  Thank you for asking.  It was bliss to have hours and hours to myself.  I read, I pondered, I journaled, I cleaned, I emailed and I relaxed.  Bliss.  And when my 2 favorite people re-entered my world, I was refreshed and thrilled to welcome them back!  It's amazing how being still and quiet before the Lord can just make everything better....Which begs the question, why don't I make more time to do that??  Being in the Word everyday is so important and totally worth the effort, but there is something about having uninterrupted time to process.  I walked away with some truth to claim over several things and my heart has been at peace ever since.  Personal days are really quite remarkable...
Anyway, on a totally different note, I'm happy to introduce you to the newest blogger in our family...That's right, my husband has now officially joined the ranks as a blogger!!  I'm very proud of him and happy to have someone who "gets" my desire to sit and blog for awhile.  He's always been very supportive of my blogging, but now we can sit and do it together.  Yay :) You can find his blog here.  He wanted a place to share some of his thoughts about junior high ministry that students and parents could go to, so I helped him set up a blog for that.  He's got a couple of entries already, but will you do me a big favor and surprise him by hopping over there and leaving him a comment??  You all remember how it was when you started, wondering if anyone cared about anything you wrote??  I think he's doing great, but I can only leave so many comments before I get annoying...I'm already dangerously close :) I'm adding him to my blog roll, so you can check out his blog on a regular basis.  I am terribly biased, but I think he's the best Junior High Youth Pastor out there..Ha ha!!  You had to expect that, right??
Finally, I'm also happy to tell you that Miss Ava is finally back to her sweet and happy little self.  Our tooth drama seems to be behind us for now, which I'm so thankful for.  My poor baby was just a mess last week, but now she's happily eating, sleeping and playing again.  When I picked her up from the nursery after Bible study today, the sweet ladies were totally laughing at her because she was shoving food in her mouth constantly, faster than they could give it to her!  I guess she's making up for lost time last week!  
We have a fun week ahead of us, lots to do, so I'm off to get more laundry done and a grocery list made before she wakes up.  Hope your Tuesday is a blessed one!  
Who else is excited about American Idol tonight??  It's 2 hours, can't wait!  I'm rooting for the guy whose wife had a baby without him there...So sad!  I can't imagine missing that...
Anyway, have a great day!  

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

I will totally go drop him a message... excited to hear his thought on Jr. High Ministry!!!!...

& you have proven your a mom - you did ALL that stuff in a few hours of alone time... I had to laugh... it was like CRAM in all the "me" time you can get... Love that you enjoyed it!!!