Pages

4.10.2011

Done.

Is it just me or do you feel like the weight of the world is lifted off your shoulders when your taxes are done??  I hate all the work involved in preparing our statements (mostly because I never work ahead and always save ALL of it to do at the last minute!).  BUT, I'm happy to say that they are done, submitted and sent.  Whew. 

It's at this time each year that I have the thought, "I should really re-organize all of our office stuff."  I guess because it's a recurring thought, I apparently think it each year but never do anything about it :) Oh well.  If I was going to re-organize, I'd buy new office furniture to improve my efficiency.  But since that's not going to happen right now, I guess I can kiss that dream good bye for now! 

At least the taxes are filed and the government is still running. 

Incredible that only a few days ago, both of those things were up in the air...

No comments: