Pages

6.29.2008

The Rehearsal and Groom's Dinner


Travis and some of the guys, on the tee-box at Minnesota Valley Golf Club


Two of my sweet friends, and Kristian's sisters, Kasey and Karlyne, and me!


They call him the "best man" for a reason!! He's my best (and only) man too!


The guys with the groom-to-be, Kristian (in black). They were all a little tired from a late night on Friday night in downtown Minneapolis, followed by a 6:00am tee-time on Saturday morning!


The bride-to-be, Emily, and her sister and girlfriends...love the minnie mouse bride ears!


Practicing the most important part...the vows! I'm a little worried about Travis and Kristian standing so close together...they tend to distract each other when they're side by side!!


Emily and her Dad, doing the "walk" all dads dread...it always makes me a little sad!


The wedding party in Wooddale Church...quite a traditional looking church, check out the HUGE organ pipes in the background!

8 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

sheltonfamily said...

You all are quite the wedding participants this summer. I like your long hair and Travis' glasses... You all look great! Hope family camp is awesome and tons of fun!

sheltonfamily said...

who is lonely paul?....

Stephanie said...

I have no idea who that is, but it's a little alarming!

Faith said...

That church looks really cool! Glad y'all had such a great weekend. Praying for you this week!!

MiMi said...

What a beautiful church!
I love the picture of your best man! So sweet!
Glad you had a good weekend.
Emilie

Jenna said...

Wow, beautiful church! I love the bride's veil and ears!

Kelly said...

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and God put you on my heart to pray for you. So I was praying for you at 4 this morning!