Pages

7.05.2008

Kristian and Emily's Wedding


The newly married Mr. and Mrs. Kristian Bush...congratulations!


Our friends Ellie and Ryan were also at the wedding with us...such a cute couple!


The reception was at a historic mansion in downtown Minneapolis that had a beautiful rose garden where we hung out with drinks and appetizers until the ballroom opened. It was very pretty out there!


I like this picture of us, except for the rose in my neck!!


Travis and the handsome groomsmen. It was fun for him to see some of our Naples friends again!


Travis and I at the church, before the ceremony began. I matched the carpet!



The best man. I liked the silver vest and icy pink tie...it was a pretty color scheme.





Travis and Kristian, waiting for Emily to walk down that aisle. She was a beautiful bride!


The obligatory ceremony shot...Emily had a gorgeous dress. She looked great!

1 comment:

sheltonfamily said...

mike likes travis in glasses.... hmmm.....