Pages

11.16.2008

The Love of My Life

Occasionally I walk into Travis' office and I expect to find the unexpected.  It just goes with the job.  On this particular day, I did not walk into his office expecting to find this!  Apparently it was 70's night that night in junior high and my husband did not disappoint!  However, the junior highers are so young that we forget how removed they are from the 60's or 70's.  The 90's seems old to them!  Lots of the kids kept asking Travis if he was supposed to be Ozzy Osborne because of the glasses!!  
It takes a brave woman to walk the halls with her man dressed like this and still claim him!!

Not what you'd typically see in the workroom.  I think this wig actually scared some children who were in the building...it kind of scared me!

Yep, he's my husband and being married to him is NEVER a dull moment!!  But I'm glad we didn't meet in the 70's!  I much prefer his "normal" look :)

2 comments:

Jesse and Stacie said...

LOL that is hilarious!! you can tell he loves every minute of it too :)

Meredith said...

Travis, you ROCK! I can't wait to show these pictures to Buddy. Love you guys!
Meredith