Pages

11.23.2008

We're Halfway There!

I can hardly believe that today we have reached the half-way mark in our wait for Baby Armstrong!  I am 20 weeks now and our sweet little girl is 10 inches long, the size of a banana!  That sounds about right because in this last week, I swear every piece of maternity clothing that I've been wearing, is suddenly a little more snug!  Apparently she is growing and growing in there and I am too!!

I'm a little horrified by this picture...I'd like to blame this on an unflattering angle and my sweater needing to be adjusted, but I don't know if that will work anymore!  I really am starting to look very pregnant :)  But seriously, not as huge as I look here!

In honor of our baby girl news, we wore pink and purple to Church today!  We are both so excited about having a girl.  I can hardly sleep at night thinking about her and of course I keep telling Travis that his heart is going to melt when that little girl is looking in his eyes with nothing but adoration and trust :)  She is going to be one cherished little girl!

I thought you would like this comparison.  I nearly fell over re-living it! Here I am at almost 14 weeks. I WAS SO SKINNY!!!  That tiny little bump felt so big to me then, but in reality, it wasn't!

Now, here I am 6 weeks later at 20 weeks...look how we've both grown!!  My hair is shorter and darker too, funny how that works.  That is the same shirt and same pair of pants, but both are a little tighter now and almost unwearable!  I can't wear that turtleneck now unless it's under a sweater.  It doesn't stay over my belly!   Check out Ryley trying to tell his new baby sister hi :)  He's so cute I can't stand it!

5 comments:

MiMi said...

I can't believe that you are already halfway! Time is really flying by!

You look very cute in ALL of your pictures and don't you be concerned about how big you look. You look beautiful! If you don't believe it, just ask Ryley --he's trying to tell you how beautiful you look in that last picture!

Amanda Hoyt said...

That is too cool (the growing part)! It is so fun being pregnant - I'm so excited for you.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda

Unknown said...

How precious to see your growing belly!! Don't feel to bad I was asked today if I was having twins!! I was in shock. My friend was with me and I asked her do I look that HUGE. Anyways best of luck your next 20 weeks. That time will be here before you know it!
Christy

Rebecca said...

You look great! I always look huge and my arms and face look so big with the angle of the camera! Oh well! You are seriously too cute!

LyndsAU said...

you look great!! :) what a blessing! adorable pics!