Pages

1.16.2009

Urgent Prayer Request


I'm sure most of you follow Kelly's blog and know all about her journey to get pregnant and their excitement over their daughter's pending birth.  I just read that Harper is here now, but in VERY Critical condition and being life-flighted to children's hospital in Arkansas.  I cannot imagine the fear and anxiety they are going through in these first moments of Harper's little life.  Please join me in praying for Scott, Kelly and Harper.  Our God is able to do all things and He always acts in the best interest of those who love Him, no matter how hard it seems to us.  If you read this on my blog, leave a comment and let Kelly know who you are and that you are praying.  I would love to give these to her someday when Harper is home safely so she can see how God used people all over the country to pray.  Thank you!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for Harper!

Amanda

Kim said...

Stephanie,
My heart truly goes out to Kelly and Scott. I believe and have faith that our Lord will heal baby Harper. Lifting them up...Kim

Faith said...

praying now and will continue to...

petrii said...

Stephanie,
I have been praying and will continue to pray.
Love to you friend, Dawn

Anonymous said...

Praying for baby Harper in Rhode Island.

Rebecca said...

I found Kelly through you and have kept up with her journey through fertility issues and rejoiced with the news of baby Harper! I will continue to pray for the entire family, and especially for healing for baby Harper....

Jennifer said...

Praying!

If you want to get the praying for Harper button for your blog go to mysweetlittlefamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph,
I have been praying for sweet Harper and her mom and dad. Trusting in our Lord to heal her.
Jenny

Kelly said...

Thank you SO much - we covet your prayers dearly!

Anonymous said...

Steph,
I have been following Kelly's blog for the last week and I've been excited and anxious for their sweet baby to come. Dave and I are praying for Harper, mom and dad, and grandmas and grandpas.

The France Family said...

Praying Non-stop for this beautiful family....

Amber said...

Praying for Kelly, Scott and sweet little Harper.

bcl said...

Praying for them all the way in Naples, FL.
-Cherie

Anonymous said...

Steph~
Our prayers are with Kelly, Scott and baby Harper. Much love.
~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Definitely praying for this baby, what is her problem, prematurity? Don't know if I can really post here so will email also. Love you and Ron is getting the wood for the crib next week.

sheltonfamily said...

We have been praying and thinking of baby Harper daily. What faith they have and how they have encouraged me