Pages

1.16.2008

Ancient Words, Ever True...

"But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, "You are my God." My times are in your hands...How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you...Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord."
Psalm 31:14-15, 19, 24


So my good start to the week ended up taking a sharp turn...we're now walking through a tough time in our church and clinging to these precious promises from the Lord. Oh how I love His word and its ability to heal the deepest wounds. Like a healing balm, it washes over all who drink it in. If I've learned one thing this year, it is to RUN and dig DEEP into God's word when things crumble around you...nothing, absolutely NOTHING, satisfies like Jesus.

1 comment:

sheltonfamily said...

Very true words....Praying for you.
Cling to Him!