Pages

1.29.2008

Tale of the Tooth...Part Deux

In an effort to keep you posted on the status of my teeth, I thought you might like to know the latest update to my aforementioned "treatment plan." After my previous dental post, I realized I am not the only one who hasn't been to the dentist in awhile...you know who you are! For those of you interested in what happened to my broken tooth, here it is...this is riveting stuff, I know. Last Monday I went in for 4 fillings in all 4 molars on the left side of my mouth and after 6, yes 6, shots of numbing agents, my molars are cavity free and my broken tooth is broken no more. In case you're wondering, that was alot of work done for one appointment, but my dentist was very good and managed to complete all of it while keeping me pain-free! So, as she put it, I am now "worth my weight in silver." Here's to part two of the treatment plan...I can hardly wait for part three!

1 comment:

amy said...

Steph...
6 shots of numbing stuff???? was your whole face numb? i shudder with fear from the thoughts of your torture at the dreadful dentist's office!!! (ok, i know that dentists are nice people in general...but oh goodness, the pain!!!) :) hope you're recovering well! can't wait to hear about phase 3...