Pages

3.20.2008

"It's the Most wonderful time of the year..."

I can't believe I forgot to mention that one of our favorite things of the year is finally here again...March Madness Baby!! We LOVE college basketball and we LOVE March Madness. We have been comparing brackets all day and trash talking around here...we are extremely competitive when it comes to our brackets. It's a good things it's Holy Week, because that will help keep our trash talking in line!! Of course my first love, the Hawkeyes, are no where to be seen, due to their less-than-stellar season, so my allegience will now go to...the Tarheels. I love Roy Williams and I think Tyler Hansboro is amazing, so I'm throwing my support back to our days in North Carolina and I'm crossing my fingers for a UNC victory from now until April 7, when we will be watching them win the championship in our ocean front condo!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Me + You = Kindred Spirits. ha ha!!!

Trish said...

Still mourning the Hawks...

tapango1 said...

With your TiVo remote:

Press TiVo button
Scroll to "Showcases & TV Guide"
Select "Corolla the X"
Select "Get a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card"

TiVo members can opt in to receive a $5 Amazon.com gift card via email within 2 weeks. This offer will be available to the first 5,000 viewers, who respond to this offer, beginning March 20 thru March 26, and available to the next 5,000 viewers, who resond to this offer, from March 27 thru April 2. Limit one gift card per household.

nothing to say about basketball but u have tivo right? :)

Stephanie said...

I actually have DVR...bummer. I guess that renders me invalid??

sheltonfamily said...

Yea Heels! Love it.....wow we miss watching games with you guys!

tapango1 said...

bummer...........well i don't even have dvr i'm still working two vcrs like theres no tomorrow and both smoking most nights,lol