Pages

3.14.2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Well, we were supposed to be on vacation today, already in Florida, but thanks to someone's (irritating/incovenient/bad) decision our flight was cancelled this morning.  Soooo, we will try again Monday morning and hopefully we'll be happily on our way by the time you read this!  I will be soaking up the sun and some precious time with my family, so I'll be on a little blog hiatus for awhile.  I will be updating on twitter and including some pictures there (if you are a relative of Ava's and can't stand to miss her that long!). We are so grateful for this time off and although it's off to a rather tense start, I know it will be a wondeful time together.  Hope you have a great week!  Can't wait to share our photos and funny stories when we get home!!  I'm off to re-gain what little sleep I have waiting until the alarm goes off!   

2 comments:

Faith said...

Have a wonderful time away!!!

Jesse said...

I hope your vacation rocked your faces off and all, but you need to get home and blog all these pictures of Ava Page (and Debby) in her swimsuit and beach pictures in general!! Thank you :)