Pages

8.07.2007

My Hallway Project




,
I know I mentioned while Travis was gone, that I tackled painting our hallway, so I thought I would show you some pictures of the completed job! I painted it blue and chocolate brown...we have that brown in our kitchen and that blue in our main bathroom...which I really love. Our hallway was an ugly, pale celery color before...this looks so much better now...it reminds me of this great IKEA commercial I just saw about color in America. The tagline was "Be Brave. Not Beige" I loved it! The right color makes everything better!! A little free interior design advice for all of my many readers...that is a joke...hopefully the three of you like it! P.S. Isn't my rug cute?? You gotta love Target!

1 comment:

sheltonfamily said...

You are a blogging girl tonight! We love it... I love all the updates and your hallway!