Pages

5.19.2008

Happy Birthday Ryley!!!






It was Ryley's birthday last week, and we almost forgot. I felt a little guilty for that. We realized it when we took him to a lacrosse game that one of our students was playing in. Someone asked us how old he was and when I thought to answer, I realized that he was 4 on that very day! Last year I made him cupcakes but this year he got a lacrosse game and a really long walk! I don't think he cared either way. I will be buying him a new toy, however, because he at least deserves that! 4 years later and we love this dog more than ever! I'm so glad we decided to visit the breeder in North Carolina and "look" at all his puppies...as soon as I laid eyes on Ryley, I knew I couldn't go home without him!! I was in love and so was Travis. We can't imagine life without our big, hairy, and sweet Ryley!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

awwe...Happy Birthday RIley!! I can't believe he's four years old- wow!!! I tell Jeremy all the time I want a dog just like Riley! He's beautiful! Jeremy says he already has too many mouths to feed but hopefully I can convince him!!

sheltonfamily said...

Happy Birthday Riley! We love your doggie as well and he sure does have a good life with you all! I can't believe you didn't make him cupcakes... ha ha!

Faith said...

Awww!! Happy Birthday Ryley! He is a beautiful dog, and I'm sure brings you two so much joy. Doggies are the best!

Kelly said...

Oh so sweet - Happy Birthday Ryley!!!!

Jenna said...

How adorable is he?!?!
Happy belated birthday Ryley!