Pages

5.29.2008

My Favorite Room

On Kelly's Blog yesterday, she blogged about her favorite room (her kitchen) and then asked anyone to blog about their favorite rooms too. So I thought I would! I blogged a few days ago about how much I love my balcony and that hasn't changed, but, I really love our living/dining room that opens up to our balcony too. I like the color scheme, the coziness, the furniture and just the overall "feel" of the room. Of course I have a list (and probably always will) of things I would love to do/buy/upgrade if we have the money, but there is nothing on that list that we "need." We have been very blessed and God has given us a place that feels like home. It is just the right size for the two of us, (and Ryley), and we love coming home to it. Right now the weather is perfect for us to leave our balcony sliders open all the time, which makes our space feel even bigger and it gives us extra room to have a meal, or read a book, or to just sit and talk. I love being at home and I love this space for our little family. Someday I'm sure we'll look back on it and think it was so small, and our furniture and accessories meager, but for now we think it's perfect!









5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh - I love your house!!!! It's decorated so beautifully! I love the colors and your style! It looks so welcoming!

ocean mommy said...

Well, I think it is absolutley stunning! Great job!

I especially love that fabric on your patio furniture! (I would have those doors open all the time too!

blessings,
steph.

Jennifer said...

How cute!! I love what you've done with your house! I think the patio is so inviting..........makes you want to sit and read the paper and drink some tea! Adorable!

Faith said...

How pretty! Great colors and of course, I LOVE the monogrammed pillows! It all looks beautiful! (including Ryley!)

His Doorkeeper said...

I love your place....so fresh looking and so comfortable! Love your colors and your patio is great!