Pages

5.01.2008

It's Here!!!






I don't have time to blog about this now, but let me just tell you that my Mac arrived last night and was waiting at our door when we got home from Church!!! I'm so thrilled and I'm dying to sit down and "play" but I can't yet..not until I get home from work at least! So for now, I'll leave you with my pictures (of course I made Travis document the event!) You had better believe that I will be blogging tonight but let's all mark this occasion...My first post from my new computer!! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Trish said...

You are going to love it! I always say - once you go mac you don't go back!

Kelly said...

I was just about to say my husband always says "once you go mac you'll never go back" and then saw the girl above me wrote the same thing! ha ha ha!

Faith said...

Yay! My mom has one and I love using hers when I'm at her house. Have fun playing!