Pages

4.27.2007

My Favorite Birthday Present of All Time...My Husband!

Here's a picture from my birthday dinner of my man and I...it's been almost 4 years of marriage and I love him more and more everyday! We were laughing when we looked at this picture, because Travis said, "I think I look like Steven Curtis Chapman!" And he does...I went to his website and looked at some recent pictures and they do look alike! We haven't seen him for years, but we both still love his music and remember some of those "classics" from our college and high school years. Although Trav may look like him, he doesn't sing like him...But I'll take Travy any day over anybody else, including Steven Curtis Chapman! You should check out his website to see the resemblance...www.stevencurtischapman.com



No comments: