Pages

12.06.2009

Texie and Ava


Ava has had a grand time this weekend, playing with her "Texie" while she's here for a visit!  Trav's Mom flew in on Thursday and is with us for a few more days.  She bought her that cute dress the last time she was here, so we had to wear it for Church today :) Isn't this the sweetest picture of them??  We have been very busy and I am exhausted!  I'm totally not ready for a new week, especially one that is so important and full of stuff I need to do for the Christmas brunch I'm speaking at next weekend...yikes!   But, I'm glad to have an extra set of arms to help me for a few days, and an extra set of arms to hold Ava too!  She has been showered in Christmas gifts already this week and she is loving every thing she can get her little hands (and mouth) on!  This stage is so fun, I am eating her up...

But, I need sleep more than ever these days, so I'm off to try and reclaim some!
 Good thing we've got Texie around for a few more days....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Aunt Ham that Lily and Hanky say hello! ~Melissa

Ron and Peggy said...

Love the snow on your blog. Ava looks like a little Christmas angel in her new dress. Big smooches to her.

Holly said...

sos so cute...I love red on little girls. We have enough Christmas dresses to last till V-day! I love that you call her Texie. I'm sure she is cold up in MN!